Happy Holidays, Dear Families!
This week brings much excitement to learning in classrooms as they are decorated to celebrate the season. Here are some reminders for the coming days:
· LATE START WEDNESDAY – THERE WILL BE A TWO HOUR LATE START TOMORROW, DUE TO SEVERE COLD TEMPERATURES. BUSES WILL RUN TWO HOURS LATER THAN USUAL. STUDENTS SHOULD ARRIVE TO SCHOOL AT 10:00 AM.
· THANKS TO OUR VOLUNTEERS, THERE WILL BE TATOR TOT HOTDISH SERVED TOMORROW!
· NO SCHOOL THIS FRIDAY - WINTER BREAK begins Friday, 12/20 and runs through Wednesday, 1/1. School resumes on Thursday, January 2nd.
· EXCITING GREAT LUNCH CHANGES BEGIN JANUARY 2ND - WATCH FOR AN EMAIL UPDATE LATER THIS WEEK! See a peek of the first few days of the revised menu on the attached January calendar.
· EQUAL EXCHANGE ORDERS – We have been notified that our order has shipped. We will send an update when more is known. Thanks for your patience!
· YOUTH CLASSES AT THE ART COLONY – See attachment.
Wishing you special moments with loved ones over the holidays. See you next year!