Self Portrait Fair
Chilly greetings, GES families!
The big news today is:
· SELF PORTRAIT FAIR TONIGHT! - Please join us anytime between 6:00-7:30 to view wonderful self-expressions of our students! This event, hosted by the Fawns and Otters includes a finger food potluck in classrooms. To participate, please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080A4DAAAE2EA31-selfportrait1. It’s also not too late for Fawns and Otters families to sign up to help set up, greet or clean up tonight!
Other noteworthy news:
· YES! We will have TACO LUNCH tomorrow! Thanks to Karl Koster and Christina Ridlbauer for offering to help with this last minute need! We do still have a few lunches without volunteers this month, so please contact Angie (218-370-9301 or firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can spare a few hours to help! We will notify parents of cancellations through email (or a ½ sheet notice home if the cancellation is announced just the day ahead).
· FREE FLUORIDE TREATMENTS at GES this Friday – Send consent forms to the office if you wish for your child to be treated.
· GES ANNUAL MEETING NEXT TUESDAY, 11/12, 6:00-7:15 – Check out our facility expansion plans, vote for new board members and hear about the school’s performance. Special Ed Advisory Council Meeting to follow. Childcare and light refreshments will be provided.
· BASKETBALL AND SKI TEAM - registration forms attached
· NO SCHOOL – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, 11/27- 11/29 for Thanksgiving break.
Hope to see you tonight!