11/12/19 GES News
· TONIGHT is the GES ANNUAL MEETING! - Please join us from 6:00 to 7:15. This is your opportunity to check out our facility expansion plans, vote for new board members, hear about the school’s performance AND learn what’s cooking in the near future of Great Lunch! Special Ed Advisory Council meeting to follow (all are invited). Childcare and light refreshments will be provided.
· With the onset of cold weather, please remember to send your child to school dressed for success! This includes the Big 5: Hat, coat, WARM gloves/mittens, snow pants and boots. Lynx and Otters may omit snow pants if they will not be playing in the snow.
· The Bear Cubs and Fawns are in need of a few extra pair of new or gently used snow pants and WARM mittens/gloves. These can be delivered to the office.
· NO SCHOOL – Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, November 27-29 for Thanksgiving break.
· Thanks to volunteers Josh Carlson and Adam Mella there will be Pad Thai hot lunch tomorrow! There are, however, several upcoming dates where help is needed. Please check your calendar and let Angie (firstname.lastname@example.org, or 218-370-9301) know if you are able to help on any of the following dates (number in parenthesis indicates how many volunteers are needed in order to provide lunch):
o Sandwiches - Friday, Nov 15 (2)
o Sandwiches - Friday, Nov 22 (1)
o Chili – Monday, Nov 25th (2) - one person could prep the night before
o Gumbo – Monday, Dec 2nd (2) - one person could prep the night before
o Sandwiches - Friday, Dec. 6 (2)
o Ham n Bean Soup – Monday, Dec 9 (1)
o Meatloaf – Wednesday, Dec 11 (1-2) one person could prep the night before
o Turkey Rice Soup – Monday, Dec. 16 (2) one person could prep the night before
o Tator Tot Hot Dish – Wednesday, Dec 18 (2) one person could prep the night before
o (email@example.com, or 218-370-9301)
As always, feel free to call the office if you need assistance on any school related items.